Thursday, December 3, 2009

63. SHOE SOLE TRACTION

It's worth spending more to keep your bum off the floor

* Thanks to my mother for indirectly suggesting this simple miracle, which will shock her when she reads it. She has been trying for my entire life to spend more money on shoes. "It's cheaper than the podiatrist bill," she'll say.
* As a basketball player, if your shoes don't have good traction, you might end up on the wrong end of a fast break.
* Here in Maryland, when it rains, the sidewalks can be very slippery. I am very grateful for traction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Phil!Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

My Crocs don't have hardly any tread at all. I've almost slipped a bunch of times when it's been wet.
-Missy (aka proud little sister of blogger)

Among Those Counting

Past Month's Visitors