Tuesday, September 15, 2009

49. LIBRARIES

With books in every nook to satisfy each cranny of our curiosity

* Now that my sister is a professional librarian, I am even more of a fan.
* When I was in fourth grade, the librarian came to talk at our school. In front of the whole class, she pointed me out, "Oh, there's Phil Koshute. I know him. His family comes to the library three times every week." How embarassed I was!
* Thanks to my mother for suggesting this simple miracle. Before I was even in fourth grade, she used to roll us up to the library in a red wagon.
* Even before then, Mom used to tend the garden outside of the library.
* Even now, when I go back home, I'm happy to poke around the library, located right along the river, just a few blocks from our house.

No comments:

Among Those Counting

Past Month's Visitors